[bos-dev] Re: maps & items

Ron Gow a écrit :
> Hi, I'm a Povray artist, I've been looking at the map format and playing
> around with it and trying some patches.  Is there a place for user
> submissions, or someone interested in doing some graphics for boswars?

[copy to the bos-dev mailing list]

Hi,

You can reach the team by IRC (see irc://sterling.freenode.net/bos)
See logs: http://colabti.de/irclogger/irclogger_logs/bos

That way, we can "talk" easier :)

If you prefer emails, please consider joining the bos-dev mailing list :
http://archives.seul.org/bos/dev/

The place to propose patchs, report bugs, graphics, musics and alike is
the trackers: See http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/stratagus-bos/

and, especially for patchs (of all kind):
http://savannah.nongnu.org/patch/?group=stratagus-bos

And _*YES!*_, we're interested by graphics for boswars :o)

Regards,
GruiicK.
--
http://www.boswars.org/