Re: [bos-dev] Translation boswars into Russian -- explain how.

On 12/22/2014 01:58 PM, ÐÑÐ ÐÐÑÑ wrote:
ÐÐÐÑÐÐÐ ÐÑÐÐÐÐÐ ÑÑÑÐÐ.

I'm new to the game development.

I would like to translate boswars into Russian. I have tried changing
files in the language dir. but have noticed that Russian char.s (UTF8)
are not displaied at all -- only latin.

So, how do i translate then?

Also, i have some maps that i would share w/ the world -- so, how i can
include it to the game?

ÐÐÐÑÐÐÐ ÐÐ ÐÐÐÐÑÑ!

Ð ÑÐÐÐÐÐÐÐÐ,
ÐÑÐ.
Hi,

You likely hit a font issue in Bos Wars. The graphics of the fonts are in graphics/general/ and only include a very limited set of characters. Extending the font would solve this problem at the cost of more memory usage.

If you have new maps, you can add them on the bug tracker and eventually ping us by email or over IRC.

Happy gaming,
Feb.