[bos-dev] Contributing content

Hello!

My name is Cooper, and I've already talked to a few people in the irc chatroom.  I've been experimenting with the boswars data files, and in the process, found that the access-water.lua script for the islandwar map fails do to identify a number of squares as water that actually are, so if you know where to look, you can order your units to walk out into the water.

I went through the trouble to fix this.  My question is, how do I get my new access-water.lua file into the project?

Thanks,
Cooper
The other season of giving begins 6/24/08. Check out the i’m Talkathon.
http://www.imtalkathon.com?source=TXT_EML_WLH_SeasonOfGiving