Re: [bos-dev] Bos Wars 2.5

On 01/03/2008, Francois Beerten wrote:
> After some fixes, we are proud to announce Bos Wars 2.5.

… and it got included into Debian unstable (sid) some days ago. After a
little while (a few days) it should migrate into Debian testing
(currently lenny).

Since the mails from tolua and tolua++ authors I bounced look like they
never reached this list, I suggest you take a look at our copyright
file, which contains the appropriate quotes. I don't have the URL of the
SVN browsers, but you'll find it through svn at:
  svn://svn.debian.org/svn/pkg-games/packages/trunk/boswars/debian/copyright

You should also be able to find it using <http://svn.debian.org/>.

And you're welcome to let us know if they are errors in this file, by
the way. :)

Dont hesitate to contact me or debian-devel-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx if
you have any question regarding Bos Wars and Debian.

Cheers,

--
Cyril Brulebois