Re: [bos-dev] accessors of BW

Bram Neijt wrote:
First of, I'm not a Boswars developer, so there is probably a much
easier way of doing this. But while you are waiting on the right
answer, this might help.

If you can do file io in lua[1], you could probably use a fifo [2]:
create a fist-in-first-out file on disk and use lua the AI to write
status information to that file and read commands from a fifo.
Then have your program do the same.

My 2 cents ;-)
  Bram

[1] http://lua-users.org/wiki/FileInputOutput
[2] man mkfifo

On Wed, Mar 26, 2008 at 9:37 PM, Charles Clercq