[bos-dev] [bug #34741] Nuclear silos are way too powerful

                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: None
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any

Details:

Nuclear silos are way too powerful.

The enemy is invading with their massive army of artils and tanks...NUKE!
They were totally crushed.

I'll sit tight behind my defenses and nuke the enemy's base.  HEHE!

I propose having an option to disable silos placed near the fog of war and
reveal map.  Nuking will be less of a problem with open formations, but it
will still be devastating on packed bases.

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?34741>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/