[bos-dev] [patch #7334] dropship

Follow-up Comment #1, patch #7334 (project stratagus-bos):

This seems to be a copy of units/apcs/ except the unit type is named
"unit-dropship" and it has Speed = 99 (which AFAIK doesn't affect anything)
and Type = "fly" and is built by the aircraft factory (but the AI is not told
that).  The unit type still has LandUnit = true, and the sounds have not been
renamed.

In my opinion, if a flying transporter unit is wanted, we should change
unit-chopper or unit-heli (as in patch #6877) instead of adding another unit,
especially if it'd have cloned graphics.

I would also like to have the unit land before it takes up passengers or is
repaired.  I don't know how feasible that would be to implement, though, and
it might not affect the gameplay all that much anyway.

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/patch/?7334>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/