testing easymail

Hi all

Stroke of bad luck

Some knowing individual got inside my ISP, ABI, and delested total contents of the hard disk - his back up was to a mirror in the same unit and this was erased as well.

Ho hum - no ISP for Bill.

I've turned to Easymail and early on had a little difficulty perhaps to the original loading so I'm trying this now to tell you all of ( Ihope) my current new address while I settle on an ISP.

I'll have to as this one doesn't allow attachments and I can't surf to check out those lovely URL's people send in their messages ( which are often of great value.

I'd be really pleased to get a response and to have the gorgeous Trish put me on the mail list using the above and cancelling abi.

Our member Fred had operated abi for a couple of years and is devastated and disappointed a member of the internet fraternity should treat him like this - I guess he didn't have enough protection from the raider.

Will we have enough when we complete our CDRom ?. Maybe when we place our servers the instructions must be firm about backup or we may offer an offsite backup with our remote management service if we provide one.

This is the service I want to charge for to create employment and make some money toward our costs.

A supporter gave me an interesting idea for a service the other day.

He suggested we develop a service doing simple things like :

Checking your fax was working on a weekly basis

    "             "   modem   "	"

Checking your telephone lines were being answered in a reasonable time

etc.  etc. and whatever you can think of.

His reasoning was he had discovered several times that something was out of action and he would love to have known and have an opportunity to correct.

Looking at a simple automated or semi automated task list costing very low money like 50c or whatever a unit like fax phone email whatever we can think of.

I missed the last meeting - can anyone give me an update in regard to our software for the server and desktop re timing help needed etc.

Hope this reaches the list    regards Bill    Happy Easter

Again, trying to create work and provide money -  any interest ?