Melbourne Working bee

Melbourne - For those of you just waiting to get your hands on machines -
we have sheduled a working bee for this Saturday the 10th April at 11am.
Address is 20 Mephan Street, Footscray - Mephan Street is off Rosamond Rd.
Building D is where we will be. It's the Sims Plastics Place.

Sorting equipment - working out what we have got - (we now have plenty of
486's), sorting out what works, configuring/installing machines ready for
the pilot.

I'd suggest for people to bring their lunch and a drink - there is a McD
and other take away food places nearby.

If you need further details you can telephone me on 9819 2023.

Hope to see you there!

Kylie