Photos from working bee

Morning everyone,

Just to let you all know that the photos taken at the
working bee (some) are up on the Melbourne web pages.
(Thanks Walter!)
http://www.computerbank.org.au/melbourne/wbee/wbee10-04.html

I have also been doing a wee bit of an update on the main
page (an entry about Melb working bee) and on the Melbourne
pages.

Please point out any errors that I may have made - (it's
late and I am very tired). Additonally if you would like
something added to any of the pages - holler!
I was kind of hoping that somebody might give a bit of a
technical (more so then what I have managed to knock out)
lowdown on the days proceedings. ??

thanks,

Kylie