Re: Computerbank VIC Procedures & Policies

>Before any computers can be distributed we will need to: a/
>Obtain legal advice and insurances b/ Have a clear training
>and support policy C/ Be clear about our purpose d/
>implement procedures for approving applicants e/ test
>systems f/ be properly incorporated (our constitution is
>currently under review at the Office of Fair Trading)

I think very important are contacts/handholding persons/pilot monitors.
My experience is there will be no problem installing software fast
enough, at worst, just hook blank machines into a network and let the
network install rip. But helpers with time and patience to assist users
are important. I guess that rules me out on the second reason. 1/2 :-)