VicCB - Collecting equipment and logging equipment

On Sunday - Tim and I had a great time sorting equipment out
- we learnt one important thing - that equipment must be
labeled at the time of pick up (or at least listed together
and left together).

So when picking up equipment - it should be listed on paper
(general item count), when dropping equipment into Footscray
- it should be sticky labeled with where it came from and
then should be put into a "holding area" before it is sorted
and catalogued. (Before monitors go into storage they need
to be tested)

Tim and I sorted and tested most of the monitors at
Footscray. They were sticky labeled and recorded in the log
book - which will later be transferred into the database. We
have about 30 svga/vga working monitors, 10-15 EGA/ and
broken (dubious working order) svga/vga ones.

We met with Michael (who leases the property) - he pointed
out to us that only the front section of the largest room -
is for our use. The other rooms are also for our use.
Michael (and I think Bill also) has some computer racks
which can be mounted to the walls. We will probably be
needing these or we will run out of floor space very
quickly. We can make arrangements to pick them up - however
we need a car with a tow bar/trailer or someone who has a
truck. Anyone got any ideas?

Kylie