Web site: main

Hi All,

Last nite I decided to change the web pages - the tables
were getting to be problematic - and I needed to include
some Logos of donators.

Just wondering if anybody else would like to have a go at
laying out the main page - perhaps state pages shuld be
responsible for their own donators and the main page should
only give a basic run down of the whole project - with links
to the state branch pages - where most of the focus should
happen.

What are your thoughts?

PS: Computerbank Vic has an appointment with Clayton Utz -
law firm - today.

Cheers,

Kylie