Organic Food Delivered To Your Door!

Title: Organic Food Express deliver the finest quality certified organic produce
Organic Food Express - Good For You, Good
For the Earth

Customer Newsletter 5th April 2001

Organic Food Express deliver the finest quality certified organic produce, groceries and meats.

All fresh produce meets with the strictest standards of the National Association for Sustainable Agriculture Australia Ltd (NASAA), Biological Farmers of Australia (BFA), and all other Organic Certification bodies.

Are you a first time user of OrganicFoodExpress.com.au? Click Here for a quick and easy tutorial of our shopping site.

Super Value
Mixed box $40 (plus delivery). For delivery week 5/4/01 to 11/4/01

  • 500g Potatoes
  • 500 Carrots
  • 250g Beans
  • 2 Corn Cobs
  • 200g Mushrooms
  • 500g Onions
  • 1/4 Jap Pumpkin
  • 1 Bunch Silverbeet
  • 3 Zucchini
  • 500g Grapes
  • 6 Plums
  • 6 Red Delicious
  • 6 Bananas
  • 4 Oranges
  • 4 Pears
Good Health & Great
Value

Subject to availability.
If any produce becomes unavailable it will be replaced by other produce of same the value.

Organicfoodexpress.com.au is also a member of the Organic Retailers and Growers Association of Australia (ORGAA) who regulates and audits all practices to ensure a 100% guarantee of organic certification.

We cordially invite you to browse our easy to use secure ordering site at www.organicfoodexpress.com.au< /p>

Our delivery area encompasses Sydney, Newcastle, Central Coast and Wollongong, with a planned rollout to other major centres & regional areas.

To unsubscribe from our weekly specials update click here.
(We will not contact you in the future)

Most orders placed will be delivered within 24 hours, Monday to Friday, and we accept all major credit cards including Visa card, MasterCard, Bankcard and American Express.

The minimum order value is $40 plus a delivery charge of $7.00 per 25 Kilograms. A $2 surcharge applies to our valued customers outside the Sydney metropolitan area.

Organic Food Express is located at 328 Windsor Street, Richmond NSW 2753 Australia. And can be contacted on (02) 45885373 or faxed on (02) 45 885377.

You can visit our store 6 days per week between 9am-5pm Mon-Fri or 9am-1pm Saturdays, or our online-store 24 hours per day.

We welcome your business and look forward to servicing you with all your organic requirements.

Warm Wishes,

Greg Crompton

UNSUBSCRIBE:
To unsubscribe from this list click on the following link:
http://organicfoodexpress.com.au/cgi-bin/mail/organic/list .cgi?computerbank@lists.linux.org.au