CBV open Anzac Day + Saturday 28th TO DO Day reminder

Hi all,

Just a few notes for all in rainy washed out Melbourne this week. :)

Anzac Day is a public holiday and as such CBV will _actually_ be open from
midday til 6pm. If you haven\'t made any plans and were trying to figure out
something to do on Anzac Day, we\'d be happy to see you! :)

The CBV TO DO Day is back - and it\'s on this Saturday the 28th April. There will
be plenty to do, plenty of new people to meet and plenty of food to be eaten, so
come one and come all. We will be here from 12 noon onwards and we plan to have
lunch around 1pm.

For those folk on the cbsupport list, if you have any questions or issues with
your systems, this is the perfect opportunity for you to get these sorted.

Thanks,

Kylie

Kylie Davies
Executive Officer