Re: [Computerbank] Clayton Utz - do we have issues?

Hey Romana and Tim,

This will be a contentious issue and in order to resolve it Computerbank
should probably come up with our "business ethics and environmental
ethics" charter that specifies (loosely) what we expect from the
companies that want to work with us / or donate with us.

I guess something like this would need to go through a "whole
membership" whole committee process, but the outcome would be final
(mostly).

I do suggest that you agenda your concerns (you still have time to put
this on the agenda for the Computerbank Aus committee meeting on
thursday night!) so that they can be discussed at committee level. :)

Kind Regards,

Kylie
Victorian State Co-ordinator
Computerbank Australia