[Computerbank] Computerbank NSW Annual General Meeting

Hi All,

I'm in the process of planning logistics for the CBNSW Annual General
Meeting, which we plan to hold on the weekend of 1st June in Mudgee.

We would suggest that those interested in attending arrive Friday 31st May,
though we may plan a later start time on Saturday morning to accomodate
anyone unable to make it on Friday evening.

At this point, I'd like to ask for those that are interested and able to
attend to let me know, so I can get an idea of numbers both for a meeting
venue, and accomodation options.

If you would like to attend, but are unable to make it on that date, please
suggest an alternate and we'll work from there by group consensus.

Should you be interested in attending, please reply to agm@cbnsw.org.au
letting me know:

a) Whether you're a definate or a possible for making it

b) Whether you'd be looking for motel, dorm-style or
   piece-of-floor-at-brad-and-yvonne's place style accomodation

c) Whether you'll be driving or would be looking at transport options. If
   you do plan on driving, it'd also be nice to know if and how many people
   you'd be willing or are able to take.

Feel free to call me on 0421 920 497 if you have any questions on this. I'll
post back with an update in a weeks time, once I have an idea of the level
of interest.

Thanks,

Brad.