Re: [Computerbank] Re: [cai-sa] Teen Challenge -Network

Daniel,

> While GNOME has its place, it does not belong on the desktops of
> Windows end-user refugees.

We installed Mandrake 9.0 because the recipients know how to use and
support this operating system. The installer, as you might imagine, is
one of the first issues that we will be reviewing and one of the aims
that I will put forth is ease of use, understandibility and
compatibility with a wide range of hardware.

:-)

DSL