[Computerbank] Re: [cai-sa] Teen Challenge -Network

On Mon, 31 Mar 2003 07:51:10 +0930
Romana Challans <romana@timelady.com> scribed:

Hey Ro,
HTF-Rya !

> Thanks Pete for your report, its a beaut:)
>
> Re Hardware, the new structure reassigns Hardware to various
> people.....but we still need people on board for procurement & storage
> etc..
>
> (the restructure diagram was there, went missing, is now back - makes
> the restructure make much more sense:)  )
Oh I must have missed it .. I will try again in a bit..

> Could pepole look at the diagram, and the list of people and roles
> below, and fill in the gaps asap???? I'll update the web site as
> people work it out:)

I am very lazy please supply URL :)

> I seem to have BIG shed for hardware storage - and Marion seems a lot
> easier for peopel to get things to - so maybe we could transport some
> of that stuff down Pete? (I know, I just offloaded it to you, but I
> dont mind if its not inside the house anymore ;)))  )
I must say I am with David here.. lets leave it where it is .. where
it's all at least sort of working,
build a  control / accountability system and THEN check it into  storage
(e.g. your shed/ my shed Jennys shed).
A stock take.
We also need some sort of universal system for storage of components
like cards MBs etc. (less space but more need to diff  through stuff)..
While a central location would be ideal, I think at least some of the
gear should be distributed, (and documented as such.)
(that way we can "service" local clients easily ... etc.)
Whatever we come up with has to be EASY / fast / friendly etc.

Once we have a system I will go through every thing here (again) and
organise to deliver it wherever it's required.
Or whatever .. No Worries ..

Hey Ro you don't happen to have kept all of those boxes you moved with
:)

--
<gossner@arcom.com.au>
<http://arcom.com.au/~gossner/>