Re: [Computerbank] Re: [cai-sa] Teen Challenge -Network

Daniel,

> AbiWord and OOo are both, in my ever so humble opinion, unmitigated
> pieces of shit.

Your opinions are never humble.

> OOo took 15min to load its base word processor on my P233MMX laptop,
> and was extremely sluggish when it finally loaded (it was lagging a
> full paragraph behind at some stage), and this was with nothing else
> but twm loaded.

OpenOffice is slow. However that doesn't make the concept or what it is
trying to do "shit" - it just makes it inappropriate for very slow
machines which is often what ComputerBank gets landed with...

DSL