Re: [Computerbank] recent emails

Hi,

> > I was kind of thinking of the "others" as part of "we". (maybe I'm
> > reading you wrong here...?)
>
> Yes, they are part of "we". My question, though, to myself is:
>
>  Do I want to stand on a burning bridge and fall with it?

That's one of the questions. The other one is: anyone want to help with
the buckets?

> The problems that ComputerBank are facing are not insurmountable. But
> the guard is fracturing and the fighting has already begun...

That's been going on for quite a while - it's very much more public, is
all.

The question is, supposing people decide to try to surmount the
problems, what will the outcome be? Will the potential outcome be
better than leaving?

> Something has to change or a change will be forced upon us...

...even if it's just the change of collapsing under our own weight.

> Past the point of no return, no point resisting
> Our passion play has now at last begun!
>
> ..but what type of passion play? I fear this is of the Easter Passion
> and someone is trying to decide who is Christ...

grin... except that wasn't how Christ worked, was it? And I don't think
the idea was for us to work that way either...

Cheers,

--
Trish Fraser, Sunbury, Australia
trish@thefrasers.org