[Computerbank] Re: [cai-vic] computerbank victoria doco URL

OK, looks like we need to do some link checking since the move, or
maybe it's a bug, one we've had before. Either way, for example the link
on
http://doc.vic.computerbank.org.au/procedures/documentation/guide_for_authors/

to /procedures/documentation in the intro paragraph, actually points to

/computerbank_doc/procedures/documentation

which no longer exists, since the site is no longer a subsite.

I'll check the pages I have done, I doubt I will get through any other
pages.

Simeon