Meeting

Tony
I don't know about the others, but why don't you chair the meeting of the Steering committee of the Q"ld Branch of Computerbank Australia.
I feel myself that I should be involved with this committee, but must put my energy in getting the Q'ld Indigenous Cottage Industries network going. Hopefully to receive the first computers from our group.
If you haven't run a meeting before, it's easy. Just need to give everyone a job, or find the people for the jobs.

Open
Apologies
Minutes from last meeting
Business arising from minutes