Installfest / To Do day dates booked already

Hi cbv'ers,

Just a note about the installfests / To Do days

Next one is Sept 23rd

Then we have October 21st (incidentally this co-incides with
Trivia night - so may need a reschedule.) Possible dates are Oct
7 or October 14.

There's also November 25th.

Have not booked for December - but will try for December 16th - I
think that December 23 is just too close to xmas.

Want me to book for other days? Just let me know.

Have not thought too much about year 2001. I will need to confirm
dates with Parks Vic.

Cheers,

Kylie

-