Re: [Computerbank] archive

On Thu, Jul 12, 2001 at 05:56:05PM -0400, Roger Dingledine wrote:
> I've been archiving the list since about the beginning, at
>
> http://www.seul.org/archives/computerbank/
>
> I just noticed that it doesn't have the last few weeks, since the list
> moved from majordomo to mailman, and nobody mentioned it to me. :)
>
> If somebody sends me an inbox of the data since the list moved, I can
> add it to the seul archive and fix it so it auto-archives new mail.
>
> Let me know,
> --Roger

Thanks to an inbox that Peter Eckersley sent me, plus the other mails
that I had, I've put all the mail onto the seul computerbank archive
from since the list moved to mailman. It's now automatically updating
like it should (I think).

I've updated the above url so it no longer says that the computerbank
list is run from majordomo.

Somebody should similarly fix http://www.computerbank.org.au/#mailing --
the mailing list info there is currently wrong.

--Roger