Re: [Computerbank] statement of purpose

Thanks Pen,

I'm getting a bit defeated though, I'm uninclined to read and understand
the whole constitution to be able to properly help. I didn't appreciate
initially that it was a special set of words needed for the constitution as
against a Mission Statement or generally agreed and constantly in mind
*attitude* of all Computerbankers, is that written down somewhere else?

It seems you are pretty much on track now though, why not post us your
current (work-in-progress) draft of the SOP?

What you say below seems right to me..

Regards, Bruce

PS. I hope others are helping you?