[Fwd: a suggestion]

It's 24 Dec 98  18:33:52,
We'll return to netexp@warehouse.net and All's
discussion of [Fwd: a suggestion]

 ne> One of my particular areas of interest in this project is giving the
 ne> opportunity for carreers in IT to kids from financially disadvantaged
 ne> homes. I learned all my computer skills from playing with a computer
 ne> at home.

That's how I learnt a lot of what I know, and those in the industry do
acknowledge that home based hackers often have learnt better than those
who spend their lives chasing paper. :)

.. It's not what, but how.