Applying for free computers from Computerbank

Can someone 'official' help me please?

I sent this message to a friend to be forwarded to people he knew but the
information, adapted from our site, didn't seem to "work". What's the
proper drill? Bruce

---

Disadvantaged people can get free computers from Computerbank Victoria.

See http://www.computerbank.org.au/victoria/ ...

Applications for computers and networks

Computerbank Victoria is now accepting applications from disadvantaged
groups for its free computers.

Contact: by phone, the message service number (03) 8610 2482, or by email
<Mailto:computerbank@mbox.com.au> or by post to:

Computerbank Victoria Inc.
86 Ligar Street
Sunbury, Vic 3429

Include your address details and/or a contact phone number, and the
appropriate forms will be sent to you.

Computerbank requires all individual applicants to obtain a referral from a
social service or community based agency to support their application.
Service agencies wishing to become service referrers can contact
Computerbank Victoria.

---

PS. Didn't we have an online form on our site so service agencies could
apply direct to become service referrers -- once?

-
ComputerBank Australia -- http://www.computerbank.org.au/