The Application Forms on our site!

Hi all,

After some advice from Trish about how to catch up on what I don't know, I
visited http://www.computerbank.org.au/victoria/minutes.html and saw...

---

Application Forms   [LINKS]

*Membership Application form* (Individual, Group, Corporate)

*Volunteer Registration Form*

*Individual's application form* for a stand alone GNU/Linux
computer system.

Note: Applicants must include a convering letter from one of the providers
listed on the form.

*Community group application form* for a GNU/Linux public access network or
stand alone computer.

---

Silly me! It's all there, just print and complete.

Regards, Bruce

PS. I don't like going to meetings though....

-
ComputerBank Australia -- http://www.computerbank.org.au/