Re: [Computerbank] boosting other capital cities

Bruce McCubbery wrote:

> .. but what the hell's happening in Sydney?

Working nicely Thank you. We have clients and we have projects.

> While it remains moribund wouldn't it be a good idea to run NSW

I'm going to take this as a comment from someone who has absolutely no
clue as to what is happening in NSW and will thus be polite "this time".

> from Coolah or Mudgee?
....snip...
> Certainly these two places have their acts together....

And are being supported, where possible, by Sydney.

   email: terryc@woa.com.au  www: http://www.woa.com.au
   Wombat Outdoor Adventures <Bicycles, Books, Computers, GIS>