Re: [Computerbank] boosting other capital cities

Bruce McCubbery wrote:

> Thanks Terry,
>
> That's great to know, where do I send people to?

http://www.cnsw.org.au
It is listed on the Computerbank pages as well.

> Regards, Bruce
>
> PS. And about not having a clue about what Sydney is up to, you're dead
> right, I don't. Where do I go to find out?

NSW has it's own list, most people lurk there and that is where our
action is talked about and reported.

   email: terryc@woa.com.au  www: http://www.woa.com.au
   Wombat Outdoor Adventures <Bicycles, Books, Computers, GIS>