Re: [Computerbank] boosting other capital cities

Terry I think that your *being polite this time due to ignorance*
comment a leetle misplaced. I havent seen any postings from you or
anyone else from CB NSW commenting on yr progress or whatever, Ive
havent heard of any postings from you (or etc) on the mIRC for
computerbank in the past few months when lots of things have been
happening all over the place, so its kinda hard for anyone outside your
*private*  NSW list to get a grip on whats going on for you. I would
love to hear what is happening there, how you deal with issues (what
your issues are etc), theres been a lot of talk lately about lots of
different things but no voice from you guys. I thought that you (like us
here in SA) are just starting up & maybe it would be great to share what
is working/not working. Please can you find the time to fill us in a bit??