Re: [Computerbank] Fly in the ointment

John I agree with you, I am all for the Linux installs and reckon it is great but when all else fails due to sever limitations on the reciepents part (Ohyscial/Mental Handicap) that requires specialit hardware or software I feel looking at option's for alternate operating systems is not a silly idea.

(Am still getting ready to replace all my damn windows machines with linux ones)

Mark Clohesy

Phone (03) 52699183

tech_support@email.nu

hidden_soul@email.nu