Re: [Computerbank] Re: Snug TAS Computerbank link

Hi again all,

Roger wrote to me to tell me about the search facility for our archive,
it's a bloody ripper! Try *Snug* in it.

I got 27 hits. I think Roger's looking at giving us a link on our archive
to it now but try the URL below.

Meanwhile, we do intend to have a branch in Hobart one day, don't we? While
we wait for that chance to come up, wouldn't it be helpful for us to get an
on-the-ground presence in Snug, very nearby? It's a bit like suburban
Frankston is to our National HQ in distance.

Who decides these things?

Regards, Bruce (Ascot Vale, Melbourne)

  [I'm still trying to find the Snug one to comment further on]