Re: [Computerbank] Computerbank statement of purpose (fwd)

How about a modification to option 1.

To provide community groups and low income earners with recycled donated
computers, free software and training to promote computer literacy, social
and economic justice.

--
Tony Joblin
Convenor Computerbank Queensland