Re: [Computerbank] latest on Greg in Landsborough VIC and us

Greg rang me from a roadside box. He's going into Ararat to be able to
email us, after checking the messages sent over the weekend. I hope what
I've been saying is OK if he does want to come down to Melbourne. No doubt
he'll check with an elected or paid Computerbank official first before
heading here? I certainly hope so..

Bruce