[Computerbank] connecting with a simpatico in WA

Hello everyone,

Particularly in the West.

Here's a message I picked up from another list where he is unlikely to get
the answer he's after, can someone at Computer Angels contact Percy, please?

Regards, Bruce

---

Hello,

I have been actively involved in East Timor aid and in particular the area
of used computers.
My involvement has been through the ACTU unions Aid Abroard APHEDA.
I am particularly keen to know whether there are any Western Australian
people involved.
My involvement in Linux/Unix is through my employment with Social Change
Online.

Hope to hear from you soon

Percy King
Social Change Online WA