Re: [Computerbank] Snug TAS Computerbank link

Hello Rob (hi all),

Right now any idea of other branches anywhere doesn't seem to be very high
on people's minds, does it? I wonder what's happening in their minds?

The matter of finding a local Linux expert is critical, what happened with
this for you in Snug?

Did you mean you have problems with just that or do you also need experts
in fixing the hardware, wherever/whenever you get it, too?

Regards, Bruce (Melb)

At 23:19 15/12/01 +1000, Rob Crosthwaite wrote about:
------
            [Re: Snug TAS Computerbank link]

------