Re: [Computerbank] Re: [cai-vic] What happened at the AGM?

On Sat, 30 Nov 2002 04:18 am, simeon scott shared:

> Romana - on the one hand you are saying you are the contact-point for these
> types of grievences and therefore would know if there were objections to
> the process you employed in determining the new executive.
>
> On the other hand you admit to being a party to these live back-room
> dealings carried on at election-time.
>
> Excuse me, but WTF?!?!?!!!

Simeon,

I have never said I am 'THE' contact point, merely that, as a committee
member, I would expect to be aware of any formal protest.

Your implication I was involved in some sort of voting impropriety are
personally deeply insulting, and totally unfactual. I particpated in no
voting not approved of at the time by the parties present, including the
canditates for president, and as I believed to be part of the Constitution.

I would never have participated in any irregularity if I was aware of it at
the time. And despite mutterings, noone has made an formal complaint or a
protest, and I would hope one is either made, or we can move on as an
organsation.

Excuse me Simeon, but WTF indeed!

r.
??????????????????????????????????????????????????
Romana Challans
GPG Key fingerprint =
F09E F80E 5DCA 9476 7753  9423 2CC7 81E8 4F07 1AD2

State Coordinator
Computerbank Australia Incorporated, SA Branch
http://sa.computerbank.org.au/

"No man is an island, entire of itself; every man is a piece of the
continent, a part of the main."
(Meditation 17, John Donne)