Re: [Computerbank] Missing posts

Morning to you all, Daniel and Romana,

I am not censoring your posts - at the moment there are quite a lot of
admin requests going on (including lost of unsubscribe messages) and it
may be that your missing posts hadnt been moderated just yet or fell
through the black hole of list admin overload. Sorry if this has
inconvenienced you.

If you didnt see them - you should have posted again. I still encourage
you to do so now. Ditto for all of you who has a post that didnt get
through.

I will not be approving cross posting to other lists given that most
people are on the computerbank list and dont need to see emails twice. I
already have complaints. :(

I have said this before - in an attempt to reduce spam to the list -
there are limits on the number of cc's, and to's you can have. Posting
is limited to members only. If you have more then one email address -
please use the one you subbed with when posting to the list.

I think Simeons suggestion re another list for discussion of AGM issues,
and policy framework could possibly be a good one. I am apt to install
another list and am calling for suggstions about where to take this
discussion. We have the following lists: netproject, cbtechnical,
cbsupport, computerbank, cbdoc plus lists for States.

Of these lists - cbdoc seems to be the most appropriate if we want to
avoid creating a new list. What do others think about this - cbdoc
subscribers?

Cheers,

Kylie

--
Kylie Davies
Victorian Branch Co-ordinator

This email and any attachments may be confidential and
the subject of legal professional privilege.  Any disclosure,
use, storage or copying of this email without the consent
of the sender is strictly prohibited.

Please notify the sender immediately if you are not the
intended Recipient and then delete the email from your
inbox and do not disclose the contents to another
person, use, copy or store the information in any medium.