Re: [Computerbank] Debian PGI Installer

On Wed, Dec 04, 2002 at 09:57:18AM +1030, David Lloyd scrawled:
> > -- I'll phrase that "Why have WE not heard in Melbourne where it's
> > developed?" we're only an e-mail or IRC msg away.
>
> Because I'm not in Melbourne, I don't care for politics, I'm not
> attempting to replace the installer which you have-despite the fact that
> I think it's somewhat lacking (but that's a personal opinion, and it
> does work).

For Microbits, I'm sure it lacks. For Trinity, it lacks. For
Computerbank, it fits like a glove, because it was developed FOR
Computerbank. Julien's point (and mine!) was that if your reports never
make it here, they can *never* *get* *fixed*. It's quite easy to email
Jaymz or cbtechnical with a bug report/feature request about Desktop
Penguin, and the fact you haven't done so indicates a bias towards NIH
that means it's probably not very well thought-out.

--
Daniel Stone                                     <dstone@trinity.unimelb.edu.au>
Developer, Trinity College, University of Melbourne

PGP signature