Re: [Computerbank] Debian PGI Installer

Daniel,

> We need technically-experienced people, because we have old and weird
> hardware that people throw away because it's old, and too much of a
> pain in the arse to get to work.

Yes, I know.

> If you want to adapt your PGI to the
> old hardware that is so common, feel free. Desktop Penguin has
> detection routines for almost all of the hardware that comes through
> Computerbank.

Isn't that nice?

> Oh, and did I mention that having a little triangular pointer on the
> screen doesn't necessarily make anything easier?

You are rather pointlessly missing my point; belabour your point if you
wish. I shall no more. I have never said that creating a GUI installer
would be "easier" in general, really. I do say that some people find GUI
installers easier to use.

But you're likely to argue too?

DSL

--