Re: [Computerbank] Reminder for Vic - End of Year Festivities this Friday 20th December

Kylie,

> This is a reminder about the End of Year BBQ and Trivia Night
> happening for CAI-Vic volunteers this Friday the 20th December. :)

I'd love to gate crash but unfortunately I can't...

> The Trivia night is a fundraiser (costs $10 per person - kids free).

Huh? You're letting the most KNOWLEDGABLE ones in for free!

DSL

--
In the Land of the Fathers, you are welcome to stay,
 In the Land of our Brothers, you are welcome to pray,