[Computerbank] Presidents report

Presidents report for December

The AGM is over and while it didn't run as smoothly as I would have liked
The major thing comming out of the AGM the failure of the constitution to
deal with the issue of a tied election at all.  This will require us to
re-examine the constitution to reduce such problems in the future.

It's very encouraging to see the advances being made by the South
Australian and the NSW branch of computerbank

South Australia are about to move into premisis and start WFTD operations

NSW have recently tendered for and won the contract for disposal of
computers from the NSW state govt.

Also as a member of the linux community involved in community work I have
been selected for the Linux Conf Australia Regional Delegates program by
the victorian Linux Users of Victoria group and get to go to LCA in perth
for free.  (http://www.linux.conf.au/rdp.html)

Grant

--
Grant Diffey aka "nevyn"

President of Computerbank Australia Inc.
http://www.computerbank.org.au/