[Computerbank] Re: [cai-sa] got any old textbooks?

Ive been told 2day (by an ex-librarian) that there is an organisation working
with libraries & universities that already does this. he suggested to me that
we contact the wharfies to talk about shipping for nix (apparently they do
have a social conscience) - might be simpler than this pandora's box we are
opening (& why reinvent the wheel?)
jfairy