Re: [Computerbank] Re: [cai-sa] got any old textbooks?

Jenni,

> Ive been told 2day (by an ex-librarian) that there is an organisation
> working with libraries & universities that already does this. he
> suggested to me that we contact the wharfies to talk about shipping
> for nix (apparently they do have a social conscience) - might be
> simpler than this pandora's box we are opening (& why reinvent the
> wheel?) jfairy

Of course the wharfies have a social conscience--don't believe
everything you see on the television about unions...for every major
blowup there are thousands of small incidents where unions and employers
come to an agreement that benefits all parties.

DSL
--
Microbits Linux Technician

Ph: +61 8 8362 9220