[Computerbank] CAI Inc -> CVI Inc - Name change is official

Hi all,

Hope everyone is having / has had a great festive break.

Just to let everyone know, the name change for Computerbank Australia
Inc to Computerbank Victoria Inc has been approved by Consumer Affairs
Victoria, as at 23rd of December 2004.

An informal meeting will be held online - irc.freenode.net - on
Wednesday 19th of January at 8pm EST for interested people and
representatives (ie IT Share, CVI, CBNSW, CBQ, and Computer Angels).

The meeting will aim to talk about collaboration, cooperation, and
communication in relation to the future emergence of a new National body
(further notices by Geoff/myself to come). It would also be great to
discuss everyones achievements over 2004 (there have been many of them,
well done everyone!).

It would be wonderful to have representation from all states at this
meeting, something that has never been achieved in the past. If people
would prefer a later date for the meeting, please let me know as we can
reschedule if necessary.

As CAI is no longer an entity, I have started making changes to
www.computerbank.org.au - reinstating it back to it's beginnings - The
Computerbank Project page. The site will soon undergo a much needed
makeover.

Cheers all, and have a Happy New Year!

Kylie

--