Re: Fw: More Grants for us

Hi y'all, you're dealing with a small team here that has scored well over
$5m from the NTN scheme (personally over $250k) and by no means you have to
come to terms with:

regional, rural and remote Australia.

Let that sink in for a few days; if your project smells of being city
based, forget it. If you could place it in or around a regional college,
great. Don't forget both Ballarat and Gippsland Uni's are part of our
consortiums. Latrobe Bendigo is also champing at the bit; they're looking
at e-commerce solutions.

Another couple of things to consider: it has to potentially help all
members of the public (okay, for a given catchment area); it should be
ongoing and self supporting after the NTN funding runs out; it should not
be restricted by state borders (even though NTN divide their little purse
into state funds).

leave it with ya
jimmy