Computerbank Sydney

Dear Interested Parties,

We are experiencing two related teething problems. As we lack a workspace
it is difficult to organise the equipment we are beginning to accumulate.
Can anyone suggest a suitable location where we can store equipment, train
assemblers and demonstrate working Linux machines?

I had hoped that AMES would be able to lend us a venue which would have
fulfilled all the above requirements. Unfortunately they are not in a
position to do so.

This raises the related problem - that of the perception that Linux will
be difficult for users. The students in the class which was approached all
prefer to stick with the operating system they already know. Can anyone
suggest a solution?

Basil