Sat. meeting and Wednesday Grouputer

Hi all

Great meeting today - covered a lot of ground - understand our first Linux box was working at the end of the day.

I was able to advise that the Computer Museum looks like being available to help us with space - I'll know more this next week as I'm helping them shift to the new home at Spotswood.

For those of us that can make it there is a demo of the ' Grouputer' at the De Bono Institute at Level 4 30Queen St in the City at 5.30 on Wednesday next. Please email me if you have any interest - I tkink the Grouputer may have a place in our teaching area - tell you after Wednesday.

regards Bill